Bumper Stickers for Software Testers
* Software Testing: Where failure is always an option.
* Improving the world one bug at a time.
* Software Testing: You make it, we break it.
* Software Testers don't break software; it's broken when we get it.
* Software Testers: We break it because we care.
* If developers are so smart, why do testers have such job security?
* Life is too short for manual testing.
* Trust, But Verify.
* The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.
* We break software so you don't have to.
* I used to build software...now I break it! Its a lot more fun!!
* All code is guilty, until proven innocent.
* It's Automation, Not Automagic!
* Quality Assurance, we take the blame so you don't have to.
* In God we trust, and for everything else we test.